Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
49 Cherry Point Lane, Columbia
Homesite Special featuring our most popular floorplan, the beautiful Sienna! Home includes 3 bedrooms, 2.5 Baths, and open style living throughout the main level. Home features partial brick front, hardwood through the foyer, stainless steel appliances, upgraded cabinets, granite in the kitchen!
- MLS® #1863695
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,801
- Year Built2017
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- StatusUnder Contract - Not Showing
- AmenitiesUnderground Utilities
- UtilitiesElectricity Available,Natural Gas Available,Water Available,Sewer Available
- Parking Spaces2
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached - Front
- Date ListedSeptember 14th, 2017
- Days on Market3
- Address49 Cherry Point Lane
- Area16 - Maury County
- SubdivisionGrove Park
- CountyMaury County
- Zip Code38401
- Interior FeaturesStorage,Utility Connection
- AppliancesOther Energy Star Appliance,Garbage Disposal,Microwave,Dishwasher
- # of Stories2
- ElementarySpring Hill Elementary
- MiddleSpring Hill Middle School
- HighSpring Hill High School
- Listing OfficeRyan Homes
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange Program of RealTracs Solutions. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Benchmark Realty are marked with the Internet Data Exchange Program logo or thumbnail logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
Disclaimer: All information is believed to be accurate but not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale, change or withdrawal.
Copyright 2019 RealTracs Solutions.
Listing information last updated on October 17th, 2019 at 3:10am CDT.