Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1039 Luxborough Dr Lot 7, Hendersonville
The Wentworth by Crescent Homes! This is a beautiful Energy Efficient new build has "10 ceilings on main, Kitchen with granite and farmhouse sink, chair railing and wainscoting in a large dining room area, Incentives are if you use our preferred lender all closing cost will be paid !!!
- MLS® #1915276
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,211
- Year Built2018
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- StatusUnder Contract - Not Showing
- AmenitiesPlayground,Underground Utilities
- UtilitiesElectricity Available,Natural Gas Available,Water Available,Sewer Available
- Parking Spaces3
- # of Garages3
- Exterior FeaturesGarage Door Opener
- Date ListedMarch 30th, 2018
- Days on Market17
- Address1039 Luxborough Dr Lot 7
- Area9 - Sumner County
- SubdivisionSomerset Downs
- CountySumner County
- Zip Code37075
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan,Storage
- AppliancesGarbage Disposal,Microwave,Dishwasher
- # of Fireplaces1
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryBeech Elementary
- MiddleHunter Middle School
- HighBeech Sr High School
- Listing OfficeCrescent Homes Realty, LLC
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange Program of RealTracs Solutions. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Benchmark Realty are marked with the Internet Data Exchange Program logo or thumbnail logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
Disclaimer: All information is believed to be accurate but not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale, change or withdrawal.
Copyright 2019 RealTracs Solutions.
Listing information last updated on October 17th, 2019 at 3:40am CDT.