Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1711 Forrest Crossing Cir, Franklin
LISTED ON THE NATIONAL REGISTER OF HISTORIC PLACES. ** Riverside** This 5000 sq ft Antebellum home is a Historic gem with modern amenities, an escape in the center of FRANKLIN. Historic 1833 Cabin (2116 sq ft) and Banquet Hall (4671 sq ft) 3 Bedrooms in main estate home as well as 3 bedrooms in cabin w/ 2 more in the banquet hall/detached apt.
- MLS® #1932574
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage7,101
- Year Built1836
- Sub-TypeSite Built
- StatusUnder Contract - Showing
- Contingency TypeFinancing
- # of Garages3
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn-Ground Pool
- Exterior FeaturesGuest House
- Lot DescriptionLevel
- ConstructionFrame, Wood Siding
- Date ListedMay 22nd, 2018
- Address1711 Forrest Crossing Cir
- Area10-Williamson County
- SubdivisionForrest Crossing
- CountyWilliamson County
- Zip Code37064
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan, Redecorated, Walk-In Closets, Wood Burning FP
- AppliancesDishwasher, Refrigerator
- # of Fireplaces7
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryMoore Elementary
- MiddleFreedom Intermediate
- HighCentennial High School
- Listing OfficeRealty Trust Residential, LLC
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange Program of RealTracs Solutions. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Benchmark Realty are marked with the Internet Data Exchange Program logo or thumbnail logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
Disclaimer: All information is believed to be accurate but not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale, change or withdrawal.
Copyright 2019 RealTracs Solutions.
Listing information last updated on April 21st, 2019 at 1:14am CDT.