Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
941 Southside Place, Nashville
SPECTACULAR MODERN HOME IN GULCH VIEW: sunbathed open floor plan! This home has it all, chef's kitchen w/professional appliances, HUGE master suite w/private balcony, hardwood floors thru-out, high-end finishes, metal handrails, quartz counters, designer matte black fixtures, covered roof terrace w/FP, 4 car garage and walk to the Gulch!!
- MLS® #1969619
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage2,837
- Year Built2018
- Sub-TypeHorizontal Property Regime - Attached
- StatusUnder Contract - Showing
- Contingency TypeINSP
- Parking Spaces4
- # of Garages4
- GaragesAttached - Front
- Exterior FeaturesGarage Door Opener
- Date ListedSeptember 10th, 2018
- Address941 Southside Place
- Area2 - Davidson County (I-65 to Charlotte Pike)
- SubdivisionGulch View
- CountyDavidson County
- Zip Code37203
- Interior FeaturesAir Filter,Ceiling Fan,Extra Closets,Utility Connection,Wet Bar
- AppliancesGarbage Disposal,Microwave,Dishwasher
- # of Fireplaces1
- # of Stories3
- ElementaryWaverly-Belmont Elementary
- MiddleJohn T. Moore Middle School
- HighHillsboro Comp High School
- Listing OfficeMetropolitan Brokers
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange Program of RealTracs Solutions. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Benchmark Realty are marked with the Internet Data Exchange Program logo or thumbnail logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
Disclaimer: All information is believed to be accurate but not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale, change or withdrawal.
Copyright 2019 RealTracs Solutions.
Listing information last updated on July 15th, 2019 at 3:40pm CDT.