Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1054 Granbery Park Dr - Lot 22, Brentwood
Pre-sale of St. Andrews. New Community w/Brentwood! Popular St. Andrews plan offers 3 bedrooms on the main level, 4th bedroom/bath and bonus room on 2nd level. High ceilings, lots of natural light & open concept. Great Master closet & new designed master bath, excellent storage space, 3-Car Garage, home backs to mature trees.
- MLS® #1984241
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,667
- Year Built2018
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- StatusUnder Contract - Not Showing
- AmenitiesUnderground Utilities
- Parking Spaces3
- # of Garages3
- GaragesAttached - Side
- Exterior FeaturesGarage Door Opener
- Date ListedOctober 29th, 2018
- Address1054 Granbery Park Dr - Lot 22
- Area1 - Davidson County (Murfreesboro Rd to I-65)
- CountyDavidson County
- Zip Code37027
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan,Storage,Utility Connection
- AppliancesGarbage Disposal,Microwave,Dishwasher
- # of Fireplaces1
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryGranbery Elementary
- MiddleWilliam Henry Oliver Middle School
- HighJohn Overton Comp High School
- Listing OfficePARKS
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange Program of RealTracs Solutions. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Benchmark Realty are marked with the Internet Data Exchange Program logo or thumbnail logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
Disclaimer: All information is believed to be accurate but not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale, change or withdrawal.
Copyright 2019 RealTracs Solutions.
Listing information last updated on June 16th, 2019 at 11:54pm CDT.