Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
9233 Lehigh Drive (lot #72), Brentwood
New plan by Ford Classic Homes-Giana! Perfect for today's living w/4 or 5 Bedrooms, large gourmet Kitchen opens to Dining and Great Rm - all 3 rooms overlook large covered porch/patio w/Fireplace. Master Suite on main w/extra lg. walk-in closets. 3 addtl. lg. bdrm suites up with Exercise/Flex Rm and Bonus Rm that opens to lg. sundeck! 3 car gar.
- MLS® #1988345
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,970
- Year Built2019
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- StatusUnder Contract - Not Showing
- AmenitiesClubhouse,Park,Playground,Pool,Walking Trail
- Parking Spaces3
- # of Garages3
- GaragesAttached - Side
- Exterior FeaturesGarage Door Opener,Sprinkler
- Date ListedNovember 11th, 2018
- Days on Market154
- Address9233 Lehigh Drive (lot #72)
- Area10 - Williamson County
- CountyWilliamson County
- Zip Code37027
- Interior FeaturesStorage,Wood Burning FP
- AppliancesGarbage Disposal,Microwave,Dishwasher
- # of Fireplaces2
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryCrockett Elementary
- MiddleWoodland Middle School
- HighRavenwood High School
- Listing OfficeFridrich & Clark Realty
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange Program of RealTracs Solutions. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Benchmark Realty are marked with the Internet Data Exchange Program logo or thumbnail logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
Disclaimer: All information is believed to be accurate but not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale, change or withdrawal.
Copyright 2019 RealTracs Solutions.
Listing information last updated on July 15th, 2019 at 3:55pm CDT.