Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
652 Jasper Ave # 1873, Franklin
The "Autumn" by Ford Classic Homes with all of the popular features and current design trends! Simple elegance, creative design, fantastic natural light, with 10' ceilings down, 9-ft up! New construction features include conditioned crawl spaces, low-E windows, builder warranty, and more! In Westhaven's newest section!
- MLS® #1997448
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,386
- Year Built2019
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- AmenitiesClubhouse,Fitness Center,Golf Course,Playground,Pool
- Parking Spaces3
- # of Garages3
- GaragesAttached - Rear
- Exterior FeaturesGarage Door Opener,Sprinkler
- ConstructionFiber Cement
- Date ListedDecember 20th, 2018
- Days on Market174
- Address652 Jasper Ave # 1873
- Area10 - Williamson County
- CountyWilliamson County
- Zip Code37064
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan,Utility Connection
- AppliancesGarbage Disposal,Refrigerator,Microwave,Dishwasher
- # of Fireplaces1
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryPearre Creek Elementary School
- MiddleHillsboro Elementary/ Middle School
- HighIndependence High School
- Listing OfficeWesthaven Realty
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange Program of RealTracs Solutions. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Benchmark Realty are marked with the Internet Data Exchange Program logo or thumbnail logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
Disclaimer: All information is believed to be accurate but not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale, change or withdrawal.
Copyright 2019 RealTracs Solutions.
Listing information last updated on June 18th, 2019 at 10:40am CDT.