Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1884 W Harpeth Rd, Franklin
Hilltop home with breathtaking views of Williamson county. Home custom designed and built by an architect and structural engineer. Open floor plan with views from every room. Private country living less than 10 miles from I65 and downtown Franklin. Gorgeous wood flooring throughout and custom finishes. In ground pool and outdoor entertaining area.
- MLS® #1997800
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage5,200
- Year Built2016
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- Parking Spaces3
- # of Garages3
- GaragesAttached - Side
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn-Ground Pool
- Exterior FeaturesGarage Door Opener,Gas Grill,Sprinkler
- Date ListedJanuary 4th, 2019
- Days on Market88
- Address1884 W Harpeth Rd
- Area10 - Williamson County
- CountyWilliamson County
- Zip Code37064
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan,Extra Closets,Wood Burning FP
- AppliancesGarbage Disposal,Freezer,Grill,Refrigerator,Microwave,Dishwasher
- # of Stories3
- ElementaryWinstead Elementary School
- MiddleHeritage Middle School
- HighIndependence High School
- Listing OfficeTim Thompson Premier REALTORS
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange Program of RealTracs Solutions. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Benchmark Realty are marked with the Internet Data Exchange Program logo or thumbnail logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
Disclaimer: All information is believed to be accurate but not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale, change or withdrawal.
Copyright 2019 RealTracs Solutions.
Listing information last updated on August 24th, 2019 at 3:25pm CDT.