Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1024 General Martin Ln #7028, Franklin
The Abigail Floor Plan by Ford Classic Homes w/ 4 beds, 4.5 baths, and 2-car garage. 10' ceilings on main floor, 9' up. Beautiful Trim Package w/ coffered ceiling. Covered Front and Side Porch. Beautiful finishes - SS Appls, Granite in Kitchen & MB, and Hardwood Flooring.
- MLS® #1998000
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,660
- Year Built2019
- Sub-TypeSite Built
- StatusUnder Contract - Not Showing
- AmenitiesClubhouse, Pool, Underground Utilities
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached - REAR
- Exterior FeaturesGarage Door Opener
- RoofComposition Shingle
- ConstructionFiber Cement, Hardboard
- Date ListedDecember 26th, 2018
- Address1024 General Martin Ln #7028
- Area10-Williamson County
- SubdivisionBerry Farms
- CountyWilliamson County
- Zip Code37064
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan, Utility Connection, Walk-In Closets, Wood Burning FP
- AppliancesDisposal, Microwave, Dishwasher
- # of Fireplaces1
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryOak View Elem School
- MiddleFred J Page Middle School
- HighIndependence High School
- Listing OfficeFord Homes Realty
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange Program of RealTracs Solutions. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Benchmark Realty are marked with the Internet Data Exchange Program logo or thumbnail logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
Disclaimer: All information is believed to be accurate but not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale, change or withdrawal.
Copyright 2019 RealTracs Solutions.
Listing information last updated on April 21st, 2019 at 1:44pm CDT.