Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2273 Hobson Pike, Antioch
ZONING CAN BE RS 30. OR CHURCH POTENTIAL - INCLUDES PARCEL 150-00-0-215.00 AND PARCEL 150-00-0-211.00. 30,000 FT OR 3/4 ACRE LOTS. FLAT LAND TO BUILD ON. 50x 30 BUILDING, 2600+ SQ FT ONE LEVELl HOME WITH 2 CAR GARAGE. 13.27 ACRES IN 2 PARCELS. 2 SPRING FED PONDS, PROPERTY IS SURROUNDED BY MATURE TREES. THIS IS NOT IN THE FLOOD PLAIN.
- MLS® #2000584
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,621
- Year Built1981
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- StatusUnder Contract - Not Showing
- Parking Spaces11
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached - Side,Gravel
- Exterior FeaturesBarn,Garage Door Opener,Storage Building
- ConstructionWood Siding
- Date ListedJanuary 6th, 2019
- Days on Market126
- Address2273 Hobson Pike
- Area8 - Davidson County (Interstate 40 E to Murfreesboro R)
- CountyDavidson County
- Zip Code37013
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan,Extra Closets,Utility Connection,Wood Burning FP
- AppliancesGarbage Disposal,Dryer,Refrigerator,Washer,Dishwasher
- # of Fireplaces1
- # of Stories1
- ElementaryMt View
- MiddleJohn F. Kennedy Middle School
- HighAntioch High School
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Realty
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange Program of RealTracs Solutions. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Benchmark Realty are marked with the Internet Data Exchange Program logo or thumbnail logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
Disclaimer: All information is believed to be accurate but not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale, change or withdrawal.
Copyright 2019 RealTracs Solutions.
Listing information last updated on July 20th, 2019 at 3:10pm CDT.