Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2030 Mcavoy Dr - Lot 239, Franklin
Popular Wilson Floor Plan by Mallard Homes with new Elevation, is nestled on a private lot overlooking the Tennessee Hills, Robinson Lake, and sunset views. This five bedrooms and four bath home features two bedrooms down plus a study/office. Three bedrooms up with large bonus room. Large walk-in closet with connection to laundry. Visit Wilson Model Home in Lockwood to see finished product.
- MLS® #2001862
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage3,338
- Year Built2019
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- AmenitiesClubhouse,Park,Playground,Pool,Underground Utilities,Walking Trail
- Parking Spaces4
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached - Front
- ConstructionFiber Cement,Brick
- Date ListedJanuary 11th, 2019
- Days on Market202
- Address2030 Mcavoy Dr - Lot 239
- Area10 - Williamson County
- SubdivisionLockwood Glen
- CountyWilliamson County
- Zip Code37064
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan,Extra Closets,Storage
- AppliancesGarbage Disposal,Microwave,Dishwasher
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryLiberty Elementary
- MiddleFreedom Middle School
- HighCentennial High School
- Listing OfficeSynergy Realty Network, LLC
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange Program of RealTracs Solutions. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Benchmark Realty are marked with the Internet Data Exchange Program logo or thumbnail logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
Disclaimer: All information is believed to be accurate but not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale, change or withdrawal.
Copyright 2019 RealTracs Solutions.
Listing information last updated on September 19th, 2019 at 1:55am CDT.