Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1040 Glendale Drive, Dickson
CONTRACT FELL THROUGH (No fault to Seller) Inspection and appraisal have been completed. Large spacious home. Great for a large family. Separate living quarters.Screened back deck, pool with pool house. Attached and detached garage, doggie duplex, fenced backyard, 2 driveways (1 concrete), all buildings have electricity. Over looks farm land. ESTABLISHED HOME!!!
- MLS® #2002634
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,453
- Year Built1990
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- StatusUnder Contract - Not Showing
- Contingency TypeFIN
- Parking Spaces6
- # of Garages2
- Has PoolYes
- PoolAbove Ground
- Exterior FeaturesGarage Door Opener,Storage Building
- Date ListedJanuary 12th, 2019
- Days on Market140
- Address1040 Glendale Drive
- Area15 - Dickson County
- SubdivisionWoodfield Estate
- CountyDickson County
- Zip Code37055
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan,Storage,Utility Connection
- AppliancesGarbage Disposal,Refrigerator,Dishwasher
- # of Stories1
- ElementaryDickson Elementary
- MiddleDickson Middle School
- HighDickson County High School
- Listing OfficeChris Dotson & Associates
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange Program of RealTracs Solutions. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Benchmark Realty are marked with the Internet Data Exchange Program logo or thumbnail logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
Disclaimer: All information is believed to be accurate but not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale, change or withdrawal.
Copyright 2019 RealTracs Solutions.
Listing information last updated on September 23rd, 2019 at 4:25am CDT.