Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
121a Lincoln Court, Nashville
Beautiful custom home designed by Ireland Architects, Built by Avenue Construction. Unique Custom finishes by Spatial Design located one block from Parmer Park and Belle Meade Plantation, and some of Nashville's favorite restaurants. Sleek interior design with 10' ceilings,Triple Crown Molding, Ash hardwood floors throughout, Jenn Air Appliances.. One of a kind home!
- MLS® #2003955
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,170
- Year Built2017
- Sub-TypeSite Built
- StatusActive - Showing
- # of Garages1
- Exterior FeaturesGarage Door Opener
- Lot DescriptionLevel
- Date ListedJanuary 17th, 2019
- Address121a Lincoln Court
- Area02-Davidson County
- SubdivisionBelle Meade Courts
- CountyDavidson County
- Zip Code37205
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan, Extra Closets, Storage, Utility Connection, Walk-In Closets, Wet Bar
- AppliancesDisposal, Ice Maker, Refrigerator, Microwave, Dishwasher
- # of Fireplaces1
- # of Stories3
- ElementaryJulia Green Elementary
- MiddleJohn T. Moore Middle School
- HighHillsboro Comp High School
- Listing OfficePinnacle Point Properties & Development
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange Program of RealTracs Solutions. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Benchmark Realty are marked with the Internet Data Exchange Program logo or thumbnail logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
Disclaimer: All information is believed to be accurate but not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale, change or withdrawal.
Copyright 2019 RealTracs Solutions.
Listing information last updated on April 20th, 2019 at 9:29am CDT.