Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
7600 Buffalo Rd, Nashville
Sprawling 29 Acre gated home in the hills of NASHVILLE. This 10,000 SqFt home also features a 1500 SqFt guest home with an additional 5 acres. Multiple level decks, Elevator, Music/Art Studio, Theater Room, Multiple Fireplaces. It's a perfectly secluded get away from the noise.
- MLS® #2004005
- Full Baths6
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage10,230
- Year Built1997
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- Parking Spaces3
- # of Garages3
- GaragesAttached - Rear
- Exterior FeaturesGarage Door Opener,Guest House,Sprinkler
- Lot DescriptionWooded
- ConstructionFrame,Wood Siding
- Date ListedJanuary 17th, 2019
- Days on Market195
- Address7600 Buffalo Rd
- Area3 - Davidson County (Charlotte Pike to Cumberland Rive)
- CountyDavidson County
- Zip Code37221
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan,Elevator,Extra Closets,In-Law Quarters,Recording Studio,Wood Burning FP
- AppliancesGarbage Disposal,Dryer,Freezer,Refrigerator,Microwave,Dishwasher
- # of Fireplaces5
- # of Stories3
- ElementaryGower Elementary
- MiddleH G Hill Middle School
- HighHillwood Comp High School
- Listing OfficeFridrich & Clark Realty
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange Program of RealTracs Solutions. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Benchmark Realty are marked with the Internet Data Exchange Program logo or thumbnail logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
Disclaimer: All information is believed to be accurate but not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale, change or withdrawal.
Copyright 2019 RealTracs Solutions.
Listing information last updated on October 19th, 2019 at 4:41am CDT.