Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3899 Albert Matthews Rd, Columbia
Gorgeous 7000 sq. ft. 5 BR home on 75 acres, large pond, reworked barn,4 plank horse fence less than 5 minutes from downtown Columbia, Tn. Breathtaking views, +810 sq. ft. private guest quarters above garage not included in MLS footage, lighted tennis court. This farm backs up to Claremont subdivision. 1244' rd frontage.
- MLS® #2004757
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage6,394
- Year Built1988
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- StatusUnder Contract - Not Showing
- Parking Spaces2
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached - Side
- Exterior FeaturesBarn,Garage Door Opener,Tennis
- ConstructionWood Siding
- Date ListedJanuary 21st, 2019
- Days on Market115
- Address3899 Albert Matthews Rd
- Area16 - Maury County
- Subdivision75 Acres
- CountyMaury County
- Zip Code38401
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan,Extra Closets,In-Law Quarters,Redecorated,Storage
- AppliancesGarbage Disposal,Refrigerator,Microwave,Dishwasher
- # of Fireplaces1
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryJ Brown Elementary
- MiddleJ E Woodard Elementary
- HighColumbia Central High School
- Listing OfficeMuletown Realty
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange Program of RealTracs Solutions. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Benchmark Realty are marked with the Internet Data Exchange Program logo or thumbnail logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
Disclaimer: All information is believed to be accurate but not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale, change or withdrawal.
Copyright 2019 RealTracs Solutions.
Listing information last updated on July 17th, 2019 at 7:40am CDT.