Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1322 4th Avenue North, Nashville
REDUCED! Germantown ORIGINAL in Excellent Lot/Location-ZONING ALLOWS MULTIPLE USES - OFF STREET PARKING - Walk to everything Germantown from Renovated & Updated Classic that has maintained Decades Old Charm-Features Original Floors & Many Fixtures Still intact- Rare Wood Finishes such as Pocket Doors-Totally Renovated/Self Sufficient 2nd Level offers SHORT TERM INCOME POTENTIAL-Covered Front & Rear Porches on Main Level-Open Deck on Upper Level-A One Of A Kind Chance to own a home like this
- MLS® #2008741
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage3,467
- Year Built1899
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- Parking Spaces4
- GaragesDetached,Alley Access
- Date ListedFebruary 4th, 2019
- Days on Market144
- Address1322 4th Avenue North
- Area3 - Davidson County (Charlotte Pike to Cumberland Rive)
- CountyDavidson County
- Zip Code37208
- Interior FeaturesRedecorated,Utility Connection
- AppliancesGarbage Disposal,Dishwasher
- # of Fireplaces3
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryBuena Vista Enhanced Option
- MiddleJohn Early Paideia Magnet
- HighPearl Cohn Magnet High School
- Listing OfficeFridrich & Clark Realty
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange Program of RealTracs Solutions. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Benchmark Realty are marked with the Internet Data Exchange Program logo or thumbnail logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
Disclaimer: All information is believed to be accurate but not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale, change or withdrawal.
Copyright 2019 RealTracs Solutions.
Listing information last updated on July 18th, 2019 at 8:55pm CDT.