Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2199 Nectar Ln, Columbia
MOVE-IN READY! Wisteria: High-end finishes. Open living, luxury vinyl plank, designer cabinets, stainless steel, granite, designer lighting. Fabulous open loft/beautiful natural light. Perfect for office or studio! Community will include pool, club house, walking trails! FIRST FLOOR MASTER! END UNIT!
- MLS® #2011126
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,055
- Year Built2019
- AmenitiesUnderground Utilities
- Parking Spaces2
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached - Front
- Exterior FeaturesGarage Door Opener
- ConstructionFiber Cement,Brick
- Date ListedFebruary 12th, 2019
- Days on Market139
- Address2199 Nectar Ln
- Area16 - Maury County
- SubdivisionSpring House @ Honey Farms
- CountyMaury County
- Zip Code38401
- Interior FeaturesAir Filter,Ceiling Fan,Storage,Utility Connection
- AppliancesOther Energy Star Appliance,Garbage Disposal,Ice Maker,Refrigerator,Microwave,Dishwasher
- HeatingHeat Pump
- # of Stories2
- ElementarySpring Hill Elementary
- MiddleSpring Hill Middle School
- HighSpring Hill High School
- Listing OfficeRealty One Group Music City
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange Program of RealTracs Solutions. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Benchmark Realty are marked with the Internet Data Exchange Program logo or thumbnail logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
Disclaimer: All information is believed to be accurate but not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale, change or withdrawal.
Copyright 2019 RealTracs Solutions.
Listing information last updated on October 15th, 2019 at 3:40am CDT.