Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
201 Halswelle Drive, Lot 166, Franklin
The Camille Plan by Ford Classic Homes, conveniently located, and nice finishes! 8' tall doors on main floor*5 Bed/5.5 Baths*3 Car Garage*Study*Unfin. Expansion Room*Granite Throughout*Close To Pool*Full Irrigation System*42" kitchen cabinets & more!
- MLS® #2012363
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,581
- Year Built2019
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- AmenitiesClubhouse,Park,Playground,Pool,Underground Utilities,Walking Trail
- Parking Spaces3
- # of Garages3
- GaragesAttached - Front
- Exterior FeaturesGarage Door Opener
- ConstructionFiber Cement,Hardboard
- Date ListedFebruary 16th, 2019
- Days on Market162
- Address201 Halswelle Drive, Lot 166
- Area10 - Williamson County
- SubdivisionLockwood Glen
- CountyWilliamson County
- Zip Code37064
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan,Extra Closets,Utility Connection
- AppliancesGarbage Disposal,Refrigerator,Microwave,Dishwasher
- # of Fireplaces1
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryLiberty Elementary
- MiddleFreedom Middle School
- HighCentennial High School
- Listing OfficeFord Homes Realty
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange Program of RealTracs Solutions. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Benchmark Realty are marked with the Internet Data Exchange Program logo or thumbnail logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
Disclaimer: All information is believed to be accurate but not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale, change or withdrawal.
Copyright 2019 RealTracs Solutions.
Listing information last updated on August 21st, 2019 at 11:40pm CDT.