Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
141 Halswelle Drive, Lot 167, Franklin
The Natasha Plan by Ford Classic Homes, conveniently located, and nice finishes! 8' tall doors on main floor*5 Bed/5 Baths*Office/Study*Over-sized 2 Car Garage*Study*Expansion Room*Granite Throughout*Close To Pool*Full Irrigation System*42" kitchen cabinets & more!
- MLS® #2012364
- Full Baths5
- Square Footage4,303
- Year Built2019
- Sub-TypeSite Built
- StatusActive - Showing
- AmenitiesClubhouse, Park, Playground, Pool, Underground Utilities, Walking Trail
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached - FRONT
- Exterior FeaturesGarage Door Opener
- Lot DescriptionLevel
- ConstructionFiber Cement, Hardboard
- Date ListedFebruary 16th, 2019
- Address141 Halswelle Drive, Lot 167
- Area10-Williamson County
- SubdivisionLockwood Glen
- CountyWilliamson County
- Zip Code37064
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan, Extra Closets, Utility Connection, Walk-In Closets
- AppliancesDisposal, Microwave, Dishwasher
- # of Fireplaces1
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryLiberty Elementary
- MiddleFreedom Middle School
- HighCentennial High School
- Listing OfficeFord Homes Realty
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange Program of RealTracs Solutions. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Benchmark Realty are marked with the Internet Data Exchange Program logo or thumbnail logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
Disclaimer: All information is believed to be accurate but not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale, change or withdrawal.
Copyright 2019 RealTracs Solutions.
Listing information last updated on May 27th, 2019 at 4:14am CDT.