Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
6056 Maysbrook Lane - Lot 21, Franklin
The Danielle by Ford Classic Homes, 4 Bed Plus Office, 4.5 Baths, Spacious Kitchen, Granite/Quartz Kitchen & Baths, Extensive Hardwood, 10' Ceiling Main Floor w/8'doors down, Cov. Front Porch, Rear Cov. Patio, Irrigation System, Nice Lot Backing To Trees!!!
- MLS® #2014195
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,168
- Year Built2019
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- AmenitiesClubhouse,Park,Playground,Pool,Underground Utilities
- Parking Spaces2
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached - Front,Driveway
- Exterior FeaturesGarage Door Opener,Sprinkler
- ConstructionFiber Cement,Hardboard
- Date ListedFebruary 23rd, 2019
- Days on Market218
- Address6056 Maysbrook Lane - Lot 21
- Area10 - Williamson County
- SubdivisionEchelon at Lockwood Glen
- CountyWilliamson County
- Zip Code37064
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan,Extra Closets,Storage,Utility Connection
- AppliancesGarbage Disposal,Microwave,Dishwasher
- # of Fireplaces1
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryTrinity Elementary
- MiddleFred J Page Middle School
- HighFred J Page High School
- Listing OfficeFord Homes Realty
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange Program of RealTracs Solutions. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Benchmark Realty are marked with the Internet Data Exchange Program logo or thumbnail logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
Disclaimer: All information is believed to be accurate but not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale, change or withdrawal.
Copyright 2019 RealTracs Solutions.
Listing information last updated on October 15th, 2019 at 7:11pm CDT.