Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
814 Singleton Lane Lot *22, Brentwood
Turnberry Homes will provide the initiation fee for a Bronze Membership for the Governors Club upon the closing of the home to the purchaser of the home. Such membership shall include all pool and clubhouse privileges and limited golf course use. Purchaser must pay all dues and minimums as applicable. Offer is good for any firm sale until April 15, 2019.
- MLS® #2016231
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,940
- Year Built2019
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- StatusUnder Contract - Not Showing
- AmenitiesPark,Underground Utilities,Walking Trail
- Parking Spaces3
- # of Garages3
- Exterior FeaturesGarage Door Opener
- Date ListedMarch 1st, 2019
- Days on Market2
- Address814 Singleton Lane Lot *22
- Area10 - Williamson County
- CountyWilliamson County
- Zip Code37027
- Interior FeaturesAir Filter,Ceiling Fan,Extra Closets,Storage,Utility Connection
- AppliancesGarbage Disposal,Microwave,Dishwasher
- # of Fireplaces1
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryEdmondson Elementary
- MiddleBrentwood Middle School
- HighBrentwood High School
- Listing OfficeTurnberry Homes, LLC
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange Program of RealTracs Solutions. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Benchmark Realty are marked with the Internet Data Exchange Program logo or thumbnail logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
Disclaimer: All information is believed to be accurate but not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale, change or withdrawal.
Copyright 2019 RealTracs Solutions.
Listing information last updated on July 21st, 2019 at 3:40am CDT.