Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3001 Cross Gate Ln Lot 35, Columbia
MOVE IN READY! Our best selling floor plan, the "Kaylee" with a side entry garage featuring 2 beds down, 2 beds up + bonus room home on a beautiful 1+ acre lot. Open floor living with high vaulted ceilings and desirable upgrades throughout. Hardwood floors, granite counters, tiled master shower, and the list goes on! Move in ready in a matter of weeks! John Maher Builders was recently voted #1 Builder in Williamson Cty for 2018!
- MLS® #2016319
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,571
- Year Built2019
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- Parking Spaces2
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached - Side
- Exterior FeaturesGarage Door Opener
- Date ListedMarch 1st, 2019
- Days on Market94
- Address3001 Cross Gate Ln Lot 35
- Area16 - Maury County
- SubdivisionCross Gate Sec 1
- CountyMaury County
- Zip Code38401
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan,Extra Closets,Smoke Alarm,Utility Connection
- AppliancesGarbage Disposal,Microwave,Dishwasher
- # of Fireplaces1
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryJ E Woodard Elementary
- MiddleWhitthorne Middle School
- HighColumbia Central High School
- Listing OfficeExit Realty King & Associates
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange Program of RealTracs Solutions. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Benchmark Realty are marked with the Internet Data Exchange Program logo or thumbnail logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
Disclaimer: All information is believed to be accurate but not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale, change or withdrawal.
Copyright 2019 RealTracs Solutions.
Listing information last updated on June 26th, 2019 at 4:55am CDT.