Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1827 Barnstaple Ln, Brentwood
Gorgeous and immaculately maintained home with main floor master suite and incredible outdoor living space! Located on level lot with open space behind the home. Two-story great room, 3 fireplaces, office, bonus, and additional living/flex space. Backyard oasis complete with patio, outdoor fireplace, fencing, professional landscaping, and views! **$5,000 in closing cost assistance with use of preferred lender!**
- MLS® #2017356
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage5,541
- Year Built2014
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- Parking Spaces3
- # of Garages3
- GaragesAttached - Side,Driveway
- Exterior FeaturesGarage Door Opener
- Date ListedMarch 5th, 2019
- Days on Market94
- Address1827 Barnstaple Ln
- Area10 - Williamson County
- SubdivisionMorgan Farms Sec 1
- CountyWilliamson County
- Zip Code37027
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan,Smoke Alarm,Storage,Utility Connection
- AppliancesGarbage Disposal,Refrigerator,Microwave,Dishwasher
- # of Fireplaces3
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryJordan Elementary School
- MiddleSunset Middle School
- HighRavenwood High School
- Listing OfficePARKS
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange Program of RealTracs Solutions. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Benchmark Realty are marked with the Internet Data Exchange Program logo or thumbnail logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
Disclaimer: All information is believed to be accurate but not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale, change or withdrawal.
Copyright 2019 RealTracs Solutions.
Listing information last updated on July 17th, 2019 at 7:55am CDT.