Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2050 Old Hillsboro Rd, Franklin
Custom New American Farmhouse. Property features 28 acres & 2 turnkey homes . See media for details and disclosures. Truly 1 of a kind opportunity in Leiper's Fork. Overnight notice and proof of funds to show. Main House 6788 sq. ft. under roof. Secondary residence 3070 sq. ft. Total 9858 combined sq. ft . between both homes.
- MLS® #2020866
- Full Baths6
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage6,788
- Year Built2016
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- Parking Spaces3
- # of Garages3
- GaragesAttached - Side,Concrete
- Exterior FeaturesBarn(s),Gas Grill,Carriage/Guest House,Storage
- ConstructionFiber Cement
- Date ListedMarch 16th, 2019
- Days on Market285
- Address2050 Old Hillsboro Rd
- Area10 - Williamson County
- SubdivisionLeiper's Fork
- CountyWilliamson County
- Zip Code37064
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan(s),Extra Closets,Storage,Walk-In Closet(s),Wood Burning Fireplace
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces2
- # of Stories3
- ElementaryHillsboro Elementary/ Middle School
- MiddleHillsboro Elementary/ Middle School
- HighIndependence High School
- Listing OfficeBenchmark Realty, LLC
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange Program of RealTracs Solutions. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Benchmark Realty are marked with the Internet Data Exchange Program logo or thumbnail logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
Disclaimer: All information is believed to be accurate but not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale, change or withdrawal.
Copyright 2020 RealTracs Solutions.
Listing information last updated on April 7th, 2020 at 11:24pm CDT.