Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
624 Westview Ave, Nashville
Enjoy 1.5 acres in Belle Meade! Wood accents, high ceilings, oversized fireplaces, and rustic chandeliers make this estate feel traditional yet updated. The kitchen offers ample countertop space and excellent appliances. Enjoy spacious rooms, high end upgrades, media room, office, and more.
- MLS® #2022727
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths3
- Square Footage8,105
- Year Built1993
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- StatusUnder Contract - Not Showing
- Parking Spaces3
- # of Garages3
- GaragesAttached - Side,Aggregate
- Exterior FeaturesGarage Door Opener,Irrigation System
- ConstructionBrick,Wood Siding
- Date ListedMarch 22nd, 2019
- Days on Market242
- Address624 Westview Ave
- Area2 - Davidson County (I-65 to Charlotte Pike)
- SubdivisionBelle Meade
- CountyDavidson County
- Zip Code37205
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan(s),Central Vacuum,Redecorated,Storage,Walk-In Closet(s),Wood Burning Fireplace
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces3
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryJulia Green Elementary
- MiddleJohn T. Moore Middle School
- HighHillsboro Comp High School
- Listing OfficeRE/MAX Homes And Estates
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange Program of RealTracs Solutions. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Benchmark Realty are marked with the Internet Data Exchange Program logo or thumbnail logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
Disclaimer: All information is believed to be accurate but not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale, change or withdrawal.
Copyright 2020 RealTracs Solutions.
Listing information last updated on April 2nd, 2020 at 3:25am CDT.