Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
215 Hickory Forge Dr, Antioch
Recently reduced! Bring all offers!! Seller want's to sell now. $2000 allowance toward upgrades! This spacious, end unit condo is located in a quiet community, a mile from I-24, 10 min. to Airport, and 20 min. to downtown Nashville. Features a wood burning fireplace and finished walkout basement, in-law suite potential. HOA covers ALL lawn, exterminating and roof maintenance. 2 HVAC systems only one year old.
- MLS® #2024940
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,748
- Year Built1982
- StatusUnder Contract - Showing
- Contingency TypeINSP
- Parking Spaces2
- ConstructionVinyl Siding
- Date ListedMarch 29th, 2019
- Days on Market86
- Address215 Hickory Forge Dr
- Area1 - Davidson County (Murfreesboro Rd to I-65)
- SubdivisionBell Forge Village
- CountyDavidson County
- Zip Code37013
- Interior FeaturesAir Filter,In-Law Quarters,Wood Burning FP
- AppliancesGarbage Disposal,Refrigerator,Microwave,Dishwasher
- # of Fireplaces1
- # of Stories3
- ElementaryEagle View Elementary School
- MiddleAntioch Middle School
- HighCane Ridge High School
- Listing OfficeBenchmark Realty, LLC
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange Program of RealTracs Solutions. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Benchmark Realty are marked with the Internet Data Exchange Program logo or thumbnail logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
Disclaimer: All information is believed to be accurate but not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale, change or withdrawal.
Copyright 2019 RealTracs Solutions.
Listing information last updated on July 20th, 2019 at 3:40pm CDT.