Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3009 Cross Gate Ln, Columbia
New construction with beautiful hardwood floors on the main level. Upgraded double oven gas stove. Large island in Kitchen with granite counter tops. Walk in tile shower in master bathroom. Large bonus room over garage. Sitting room off additional bedroom on 2nd level. So many extras. A Must See!!
- MLS® #2025161
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,789
- Year Built2019
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- StatusUnder Contract - Not Showing
- Contingency TypeFIN
- Parking Spaces2
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached - Side
- Exterior FeaturesGarage Door Opener
- ConstructionBrick,Wood Siding
- Date ListedMarch 31st, 2019
- Days on Market45
- Address3009 Cross Gate Ln
- Area16 - Maury County
- SubdivisionCross Gate Sec 1
- CountyMaury County
- Zip Code38401
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan,Smoke Alarm,Storage
- AppliancesGarbage Disposal,Refrigerator,Microwave,Dishwasher
- # of Fireplaces1
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryJ E Woodard Elementary
- MiddleWhitthorne Middle School
- HighColumbia Central High School
- Listing OfficeThe Ashton Real Estate Group of RE/MAX Advantage
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange Program of RealTracs Solutions. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Benchmark Realty are marked with the Internet Data Exchange Program logo or thumbnail logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
Disclaimer: All information is believed to be accurate but not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale, change or withdrawal.
Copyright 2019 RealTracs Solutions.
Listing information last updated on June 18th, 2019 at 2:39am CDT.