Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1675 Center Star Rd, Columbia
Perfect location, country living near town nestled just north of Columbia and surrounded by new homes in wooded property. 1.19 acre lot, 3 bd, 3 bth, open concept den and dining. With den, bath, kitchenette hookups, and office downstairs. Extra W/D hookups in basement as well. Large 2 car garage, new huge deck overlooking backyard with flowing creek, patio below, Septic just pumped. Kitchen appliances stay! Your dream home.
- MLS® #2025328
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage1,450
- Year Built2005
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- Parking Spaces2
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached - Side
- ConstructionBrick,Vinyl Siding
- Date ListedApril 5th, 2019
- Days on Market46
- Address1675 Center Star Rd
- Area16 - Maury County
- CountyMaury County
- Zip Code38401
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan,Extra Closets,In-Law Quarters,Smoke Alarm,Storage,Utility Connection
- AppliancesTrash Compactor,Garbage Disposal,Refrigerator,Microwave,Dishwasher
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryR Howell Elementary
- MiddleMcDowell Elementary
- HighSpring Hill High School
- Listing OfficeCrye-Leike, Inc., REALTORS
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange Program of RealTracs Solutions. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Benchmark Realty are marked with the Internet Data Exchange Program logo or thumbnail logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
Disclaimer: All information is believed to be accurate but not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale, change or withdrawal.
Copyright 2019 RealTracs Solutions.
Listing information last updated on June 16th, 2019 at 11:54pm CDT.