Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1105 Livingfield Ct, Gallatin
Gorgeous renovation! Lake view, large cul-de-sac lot, rear lawn is a private oasis! Grand entry, large formal dining, office, main level master. Handsome staircase, bulter's bar, lovely morning room. Open plan, high ceilings, granite, detailed woodwork. Fabulous bonus room, music room. Irrigation. Fairway view.
- MLS® #2028770
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,402
- Year Built2006
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- AmenitiesClubhouse,Fitness Center,Golf Course,Pool,Underground Utilities
- Parking Spaces3
- # of Garages3
- GaragesAttached - Side
- Exterior FeaturesGarage Door Opener,Sprinkler
- Date ListedApril 9th, 2019
- Days on Market150
- Address1105 Livingfield Ct
- Area9 - Sumner County
- SubdivisionFairvue Plantation
- CountySumner County
- Zip Code37066
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan,Redecorated,Storage,Utility Connection
- AppliancesGarbage Disposal,Microwave,Dishwasher
- # of Fireplaces1
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryJack Anderson Elementary
- MiddleStation Camp Middle School
- HighStation Camp High School
- Listing OfficeRE/MAX Choice Properties
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange Program of RealTracs Solutions. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Benchmark Realty are marked with the Internet Data Exchange Program logo or thumbnail logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
Disclaimer: All information is believed to be accurate but not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale, change or withdrawal.
Copyright 2019 RealTracs Solutions.
Listing information last updated on September 22nd, 2019 at 5:10am CDT.