Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1701 Hunters Branch Rd, Antioch
Charming one owner cottage features 3 bed, 2 baths, entry hall, great room w/ cathedral ceilings fireplace. It is large enough to entertain guest &family. The kitchen has an eat-in dining, counter space, fresh paint, beautiful yard & deck, est. neighborhood convenient to Nashville, & Brentwood
- MLS® #2030104
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,450
- Year Built1986
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- StatusUnder Contract - Showing
- Contingency TypeINSP
- Parking Spaces5
- # of Garages1
- GaragesAttached - Front
- ConstructionBrick,Vinyl Siding
- Date ListedApril 13th, 2019
- Days on Market47
- Address1701 Hunters Branch Rd
- Area1 - Davidson County (Murfreesboro Rd to I-65)
- SubdivisionHunters Branch
- CountyDavidson County
- Zip Code37013
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan,Utility Connection,Wood Burning FP
- # of Fireplaces1
- # of Stories1
- ElementaryMay Werthan Shayne Elem.
- MiddleWilliam Henry Oliver Middle School
- HighJohn Overton Comp High School
- Listing OfficeBarrett Realty Company
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange Program of RealTracs Solutions. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Benchmark Realty are marked with the Internet Data Exchange Program logo or thumbnail logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
Disclaimer: All information is believed to be accurate but not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale, change or withdrawal.
Copyright 2019 RealTracs Solutions.
Listing information last updated on July 20th, 2019 at 3:25pm CDT.