Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
100 Annapolis Bend Circle, Hendersonville
Home is only a year old! Great condition, clean, mowing and pest control included. In gated section of Saundersville Station. Home has community common area on 2 sides and is directly on the Sumner Co. Greenway. Walk to Station Camp Schools via the Greenway. Hardwood floors in main living area. HOA dues paid. 2 Pools/Clubhouse/Playground/Tennis/Gated
- MLS® #2032270
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,047
- Year Built2018
- TypeResidential Lease
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- StatusUnder Contract - Not Showing
- Parking Spaces4
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached - Front,Aggregate
- Exterior FeaturesGarage Door Opener
- Date ListedApril 19th, 2019
- Days on Market27
- Address100 Annapolis Bend Circle
- Area9 - Sumner County
- SubdivisionSaundersville Station
- CountySumner County
- Zip Code37075
- Interior FeaturesWalk-In Closet(s)
- # of Fireplaces1
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryStation Camp Elementary School
- MiddleStation Camp Middle School
- HighStation Camp High School
- Listing OfficeSoutheastern Select Properties, Inc.
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange Program of RealTracs Solutions. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Benchmark Realty are marked with the Internet Data Exchange Program logo or thumbnail logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
Disclaimer: All information is believed to be accurate but not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale, change or withdrawal.
Copyright 2020 RealTracs Solutions.
Listing information last updated on February 21st, 2020 at 9:40pm CST.