Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1300 Old Hickory Blvd, Brentwood
Charming 5 acre estate home in Brentwood, zoned for 2 horses, custom build by Estes Taylor, updated kitchen with granite and stainless applinaces, hardwoods throughout, 6 bedrooms, 3.5 baths, den with fireplace opens up to private patio, master plus 3 other bedrooms on main, possible division of property for 1 or 2 lots, would need approval from Forest Hills
- MLS® #2033393
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,099
- Year Built1969
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- StatusUnder Contract - Showing
- Contingency TypeINSP
- Parking Spaces2
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached - Side,Gravel
- Exterior FeaturesGarage Door Opener
- Date ListedApril 24th, 2019
- Days on Market117
- Address1300 Old Hickory Blvd
- Area2 - Davidson County (I-65 to Charlotte Pike)
- CountyDavidson County
- Zip Code37027
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan,Extra Closets,Storage,Utility Connection
- AppliancesGarbage Disposal,Dishwasher
- # of Fireplaces2
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryPercy Priest Elementary
- MiddleJohn T. Moore Middle School
- HighHillsboro Comp High School
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Realty
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange Program of RealTracs Solutions. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Benchmark Realty are marked with the Internet Data Exchange Program logo or thumbnail logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
Disclaimer: All information is believed to be accurate but not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale, change or withdrawal.
Copyright 2019 RealTracs Solutions.
Listing information last updated on August 20th, 2019 at 11:55pm CDT.