Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
475 Dry Fork Creek Rd, Gallatin
Luxurious estate nestled on 34 acres of gorgeous views of nature. Custom mill work, granite counters, guest apt., master bath w/ heated floor, steam shower. Sound system; Outdoor pavilion w/kitchen and restrooms; 4-stall horse barn; Wrap around koi pond w/waterfall! Property currently is being occupied as a full-time residence and wedding venue.
- MLS® #2033899
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage6,733
- Year Built1988
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- StatusUnder Contract - Showing
- Contingency TypeFIN
- Parking Spaces2
- # of Garages2
- Exterior FeaturesBarn,Gas Grill,Guest House,Storage Building
- Date ListedApril 25th, 2019
- Days on Market145
- Address475 Dry Fork Creek Rd
- Area9 - Sumner County
- CountySumner County
- Zip Code37066
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan,Extra Closets,In-Law Quarters,Wet Bar
- AppliancesGrill,Ice Maker,Refrigerator,Washer,Microwave,Dishwasher
- HeatingHeat Pump
- # of Fireplaces1
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryBethpage Elementary
- MiddleJoe Shafer Middle School
- HighGallatin Sr Hi
- Listing OfficeBenchmark Realty, LLC
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange Program of RealTracs Solutions. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Benchmark Realty are marked with the Internet Data Exchange Program logo or thumbnail logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
Disclaimer: All information is believed to be accurate but not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale, change or withdrawal.
Copyright 2019 RealTracs Solutions.
Listing information last updated on September 19th, 2019 at 11:55am CDT.