Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
5322 General Forrest Ct, Nashville
Hilltop Getaway on 2 wooded acres w serene views from every window. Private retreat in Forest Hills...Entertainer's Dream. Large Deck w Wrap around Porches to take in the Beautiful Views. Large Open Updated Kitchen with SS Appliances and Granite Counter Tops. Custom Dining Table and Swing to Remain in Sun Room. 3 floors that can be divided into 2 separate areas. 2 Laundry areas, see attached doc for more details. Convenient to Radnor, Brentwood and Green Hills
- MLS® #2034210
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage4,303
- Year Built1988
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- AppliancesGarbage Disposal,Refrigerator,Washer,Microwave,Dishwasher
- # of Fireplaces1
- # of Stories3
- ElementaryPercy Priest Elementary
- MiddleJohn T. Moore Middle School
- HighHillsboro Comp High School
- Listing OfficeSynergy Real Estate Group, Inc.
- Address5322 General Forrest Ct
- Area2 - Davidson County (I-65 to Charlotte Pike)
- SubdivisionTyne Valley Estates
- CountyDavidson County
- Zip Code37215
- ConstructionBrick,Wood Siding
- Date ListedApril 26th, 2019
- Days on Market81
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange Program of RealTracs Solutions. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Benchmark Realty are marked with the Internet Data Exchange Program logo or thumbnail logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
Disclaimer: All information is believed to be accurate but not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale, change or withdrawal.
Copyright 2019 RealTracs Solutions.
Listing information last updated on July 18th, 2019 at 6:55am CDT.