Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2103 Dye Ct, Brentwood
Beautiful and well maintained home with gorgeous private backyard perfect for outdoor entertaining with Pergola and firepit with stone seating! Updated lighting, master shower renovated 2019, new windows, kitchen updated with new cooktop and dishwasher 2019, 2 water heaters, large bonus room up and exercise area, all duct work was replaced in 2015. Roof 2009.
- MLS® #2034911
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage5,045
- Year Built1999
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- Parking Spaces3
- # of Garages3
- GaragesAttached - Side
- Exterior FeaturesGarage Door Opener
- ConstructionBrick,Wood Siding
- Date ListedApril 28th, 2019
- Days on Market5
- Address2103 Dye Ct
- Area10 - Williamson County
- SubdivisionBrookfield Sec 1-A
- CountyWilliamson County
- Zip Code37027
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan,Extra Closets,Smoke Alarm,Storage,Utility Connection
- AppliancesGarbage Disposal,Microwave,Dishwasher
- # of Fireplaces1
- # of Stories2
- ElementarySunset Elementary
- MiddleSunset Middle School
- HighRavenwood High School
- Listing OfficeList For Less Realty, LLC
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange Program of RealTracs Solutions. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Benchmark Realty are marked with the Internet Data Exchange Program logo or thumbnail logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
Disclaimer: All information is believed to be accurate but not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale, change or withdrawal.
Copyright 2019 RealTracs Solutions.
Listing information last updated on June 18th, 2019 at 1:54am CDT.