Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
101 Green Tree Ct, Columbia
Tranquility is what you will find in this lovey 2 story brick home on a cul-de-sac street. Featuring 4 bedrooms, 2.5 baths, Huge 400 sq. ft bonus room/media room, large walk-in closets with extra storage, 2 car garage with loads of shelves, 9" ceilings, and fireplace, Immaculate landscaping and loads of trees with lots of shade. Come visit and sit a spell on the back deck with all the wildlife features.
- MLS® #2035377
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,585
- Year Built1995
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- Parking Spaces2
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached - Front
- Exterior FeaturesGarage Door Opener
- Date ListedApril 30th, 2019
- Days on Market48
- Address101 Green Tree Ct
- Area16 - Maury County
- SubdivisionHunters Glen Sec 1
- CountyMaury County
- Zip Code38401
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan,Extra Closets,Smoke Alarm,Utility Connection
- AppliancesGarbage Disposal,Dryer,Refrigerator,Washer,Microwave,Dishwasher
- # of Fireplaces1
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryJ E Woodard Elementary
- MiddleWhitthorne Middle School
- HighColumbia Central High School
- Listing OfficeCrye-Leike, Inc., REALTORS
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange Program of RealTracs Solutions. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Benchmark Realty are marked with the Internet Data Exchange Program logo or thumbnail logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
Disclaimer: All information is believed to be accurate but not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale, change or withdrawal.
Copyright 2019 RealTracs Solutions.
Listing information last updated on July 20th, 2019 at 10:10pm CDT.