Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
9010 Carnival Drive, Brentwood
Heritage Homes Presents The Kramer. Featuring an owner's retreat & study that could be used as a guest bed down- highly sought after open concept living with the kitchen opening up to the great room- butler's pantry- mudroom- 3 bedrooms up--covered porch- and 3 car garage! **Includes optional bonus! **Ask about how to receive $6k in Closing Costs w/FSB!**
- MLS® #2037061
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage4,534
- Year Built2018
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- StatusUnder Contract - Not Showing
- AmenitiesPool,Underground Utilities,Walking Trail
- Parking Spaces3
- # of Garages3
- GaragesAttached - Side,Driveway
- Exterior FeaturesGarage Door Opener
- Date ListedMay 3rd, 2019
- Days on Market8
- Address9010 Carnival Drive
- Area10 - Williamson County
- CountyWilliamson County
- Zip Code37027
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan,Extra Closets,Storage,Utility Connection
- AppliancesGarbage Disposal,Microwave,Dishwasher
- # of Fireplaces1
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryKenrose Elementary
- MiddleWoodland Middle School
- HighRavenwood High School
- Listing OfficeCelebration Homes
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange Program of RealTracs Solutions. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Benchmark Realty are marked with the Internet Data Exchange Program logo or thumbnail logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
Disclaimer: All information is believed to be accurate but not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale, change or withdrawal.
Copyright 2019 RealTracs Solutions.
Listing information last updated on June 20th, 2019 at 11:10am CDT.