Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
800 Singleton Ln, Brentwood
Spacious open concept home. Turnberry Model "The Nottingham." Custom built but never moved into. Luxurious upgrades throughout. Master Suite is a true retreat with door to covered patio. Best lot in subdivision with 3/4 of an acre. Fabulous oversized covered porch with built in grilling area. All low voltage wiring in home done by Symspire.
- MLS® #2037724
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,668
- Year Built2019
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- StatusUnder Contract - Showing
- Contingency TypeINSP
- AmenitiesPark,Underground Utilities,Walking Trail
- Parking Spaces6
- # of Garages3
- Exterior FeaturesGarage Door Opener
- Date ListedMay 6th, 2019
- Days on Market22
- Address800 Singleton Ln
- Area10 - Williamson County
- CountyWilliamson County
- Zip Code37027
- Interior FeaturesIn-Law Quarters,Storage
- AppliancesOther Energy Star Appliance,Garbage Disposal,Microwave,Dishwasher
- # of Fireplaces1
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryEdmondson Elementary
- MiddleBrentwood Middle School
- HighBrentwood High School
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Realty
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange Program of RealTracs Solutions. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Benchmark Realty are marked with the Internet Data Exchange Program logo or thumbnail logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
Disclaimer: All information is believed to be accurate but not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale, change or withdrawal.
Copyright 2019 RealTracs Solutions.
Listing information last updated on June 20th, 2019 at 11:10am CDT.