Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
6008 Foxborough Sq E, Brentwood
RARE OPPORTUNITY TO LIVE IN DESIRABLE FOXLAND HALL! WALK TO BRENTWOOD MIDDLE & HIGH SCHOOLS & GRANNY WHITE PARK! CLASSIC GEORGIAN STYLE BRICK HOME ON A QUIET SQUARE THAT BACKS UP TO GREEN SPACE! NEIGHBORHOOD HAS PRIVATE PARK, PLAYGROUND, TENNIS COURTS & PICNIC BBQ AREA! 1ST SHOWINGS AT SPECIAL SATURDAY 2-4 PM OPEN HOUSE! 2ND OPEN HOUSE SUNDAY 2-4 PM!! CALL PAUL GOODMAN 615-848-8810!
- MLS® #2041806
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,274
- Year Built1978
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- StatusUnder Contract - Not Showing
- Contingency TypeINSP
- AmenitiesPark,Playground,Underground Utilities
- Parking Spaces1
- # of Garages1
- GaragesAttached - Rear
- ConstructionBrick,Wood Siding
- Date ListedMay 17th, 2019
- Days on Market3
- Address6008 Foxborough Sq E
- Area10 - Williamson County
- SubdivisionFoxland Hall Sec 2-B
- CountyWilliamson County
- Zip Code37027
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan,Smoke Alarm,Storage,Utility Connection
- # of Fireplaces1
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryScales Elementary
- MiddleBrentwood Middle School
- HighBrentwood High School
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker Barnes
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange Program of RealTracs Solutions. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Benchmark Realty are marked with the Internet Data Exchange Program logo or thumbnail logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
Disclaimer: All information is believed to be accurate but not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale, change or withdrawal.
Copyright 2019 RealTracs Solutions.
Listing information last updated on July 21st, 2019 at 4:25am CDT.