Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3 Warwick Ln, Nashville
Popular gated community of Whitworth off West End Avenue. Stately entrance with beautiful hardwoods throughout. Large kitchen, master suite on main level plus 4 bedrooms on 2nd level. Walk-in attic storage. Finished space in walk-out basement with half bath & separate entrance. Located off West End Ave close to downtown, Vandy, & 440. HOA includes all grass and landscaping. All brick.
- MLS® #2041980
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage4,873
- Year Built1994
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- AmenitiesGated Community,Underground Utilities
- Parking Spaces2
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached - Side
- Exterior FeaturesGarage Door Opener
- Date ListedMay 22nd, 2019
- Days on Market44
- Address3 Warwick Ln
- Area2 - Davidson County (I-65 to Charlotte Pike)
- CountyDavidson County
- Zip Code37205
- Interior FeaturesAir Filter,Ceiling Fan,Extra Closets,Storage
- AppliancesGarbage Disposal,Refrigerator,Microwave,Dishwasher
- # of Fireplaces1
- # of Stories3
- ElementaryEakin Elementary
- MiddleWest End Middle School
- HighHillsboro Comp High School
- Listing OfficeBenchmark Realty, LLC
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange Program of RealTracs Solutions. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Benchmark Realty are marked with the Internet Data Exchange Program logo or thumbnail logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
Disclaimer: All information is believed to be accurate but not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale, change or withdrawal.
Copyright 2019 RealTracs Solutions.
Listing information last updated on July 18th, 2019 at 6:40am CDT.