Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1940 Parade Drive #11, Brentwood
Somerville C: Pre Sale Build To Order, 1st.Fl.Owner's Suite & Lux.Bath with Tile Shower, Huge WIC, Guest w/Private Bath, Private Study, Family w/Wood Beam Ceiling. Upstairs- 3 BR En-Suites, Game Room w/Wet Bar&Media Rm. Designer Finishes like S&F Floors, Extended Cov. Porch w/ Gas F.P. Adjoins wooded open space on right side and rear!
- MLS® #2042357
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,422
- Year Built2019
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- StatusUnder Contract - Not Showing
- AmenitiesPool,Underground Utilities,Walking Trail
- Parking Spaces3
- # of Garages3
- GaragesAttached - Side
- Exterior FeaturesGarage Door Opener
- Lot DescriptionWooded
- Date ListedMay 19th, 2019
- Address1940 Parade Drive #11
- Area10 - Williamson County
- CountyWilliamson County
- Zip Code37027
- Interior FeaturesExtra Closets,Storage,Utility Connection,Wet Bar
- AppliancesGarbage Disposal,Microwave,Dishwasher
- # of Fireplaces1
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryKenrose Elementary
- MiddleWoodland Middle School
- HighRavenwood High School
- Listing OfficeDrees Homes
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange Program of RealTracs Solutions. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Benchmark Realty are marked with the Internet Data Exchange Program logo or thumbnail logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
Disclaimer: All information is believed to be accurate but not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale, change or withdrawal.
Copyright 2019 RealTracs Solutions.
Listing information last updated on June 26th, 2019 at 4:55am CDT.