Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1909 Sevier Street, Nashville
Unique "treehouse" concept on a corner lot touching Shelby Bottoms Park on 2 sides. Rooftop deck with firepit and grill, 2 car attached garage, green roof, 5 bedrooms with separate entrance to make one a rental space!
- MLS® #2044941
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,380
- Year Built2019
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- StatusUnder Contract - Not Showing
- Contingency TypeFIN
- Parking Spaces2
- # of Garages2
- ConstructionFiber Cement
- Date ListedMay 28th, 2019
- Address1909 Sevier Street
- Area6 - Davidson County (Dickerson Pike to Cumberland Rive)
- SubdivisionEast Nashville
- CountyDavidson County
- Zip Code37206
- Interior FeaturesAir Filter,Extra Closets,In-Law Floorplan,Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesENERGY STAR Qualified Appliances,Disposal,Dishwasher
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces1
- # of Stories3
- ElementaryKipp Kirkpatrick
- MiddleIsaac Litton Middle School
- HighStratford Comp High School
- Listing OfficeCloud Realty, LLC
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange Program of RealTracs Solutions. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Benchmark Realty are marked with the Internet Data Exchange Program logo or thumbnail logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
Disclaimer: All information is believed to be accurate but not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale, change or withdrawal.
Copyright 2020 RealTracs Solutions.
Listing information last updated on April 3rd, 2020 at 12:24am CDT.