Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
5003 Jackson Ln, Brentwood
A rare buying opportunity in top-rated Scales, Brentwood Middle, & Brentwood High school district. Completely renovated featuring 4 bedrooms/4 baths plus a huge bonus room AND refurbished barn with half bath, this home has it all! Located on 2.9 acres in the heart of Brentwood, enjoy privacy with the convenience of easy access to I-65, schools, parks, downtown Nashville, and Franklin Square! This is a must-see!
- MLS® #2045928
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,860
- Year Built1972
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- StatusUnder Contract - Not Showing
- Contingency TypeINSP
- Parking Spaces7
- Exterior FeaturesBarn,Storage Building
- Date ListedJune 3rd, 2019
- Days on Market2
- Address5003 Jackson Ln
- Area10 - Williamson County
- SubdivisionBrentwood Hills Sec 1
- CountyWilliamson County
- Zip Code37027
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan,Extra Closets,Storage,Wood Burning FP
- AppliancesGarbage Disposal,Refrigerator,Microwave,Dishwasher
- # of Fireplaces1
- # of Stories1
- ElementaryScales Elementary
- MiddleBrentwood Middle School
- HighBrentwood High School
- Listing OfficeFridrich & Clark Realty
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange Program of RealTracs Solutions. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Benchmark Realty are marked with the Internet Data Exchange Program logo or thumbnail logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
Disclaimer: All information is believed to be accurate but not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale, change or withdrawal.
Copyright 2019 RealTracs Solutions.
Listing information last updated on July 17th, 2019 at 1:40pm CDT.