Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4149 Magnolia Farms Dr Lot 190, Hermitage
The Amberbrook is an open-concept cottage home featuring 3 bedrooms, 2.5 baths and a 2 car garage! The home features hardwood flooring in the 1st floor living areas, granite in the kitchen, stainless steel appliances in the kitchen, tile in the master bath and a tankless water heater! Stop in today to pick out your home site!!!
- MLS® #2048351
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,086
- Year Built2019
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- StatusUnder Contract - Not Showing
- AmenitiesPark,Playground,Pool,Underground Utilities,Trail(s)
- Parking Spaces4
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached - Rear,Driveway
- Exterior FeaturesGarage Door Opener
- ConstructionBrick,Fiber Cement
- Date ListedJune 6th, 2019
- Address4149 Magnolia Farms Dr Lot 190
- Area7 - Davidson County (Cumberland River E to Interstate)
- SubdivisionMagnolia Farms
- CountyDavidson County
- Zip Code37076
- Interior FeaturesWalk-In Closet(s)
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryTulip Grove Elementary
- MiddleDupont Tyler Middle School
- HighMcGavock Comp High School
- Listing OfficeBeazer Homes
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange Program of RealTracs Solutions. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Benchmark Realty are marked with the Internet Data Exchange Program logo or thumbnail logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
Disclaimer: All information is believed to be accurate but not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale, change or withdrawal.
Copyright 2020 RealTracs Solutions.
Listing information last updated on May 26th, 2020 at 7:39am CDT.