Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4121 Westlawn Dr, Nashville
Walk to the Greenway & Restaurants from this Sylvan Park single family home! Awesome designer-driven build with study/guest room down, gourmet kitchen w/ pro-series appliance package, butlery/bar, master w/ luxury bath & bonus room up, vaulted ceilings on 2nd floor, fireplace, mudroom w/ dropzone/cubbies, covered porches an detached 2 car garage! Almost complete - Don't miss this!
- MLS® #2050693
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,803
- Year Built2019
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- Parking Spaces4
- # of Garages2
- Exterior FeaturesGarage Door Opener
- Date ListedJune 13th, 2019
- Days on Market85
- Address4121 Westlawn Dr
- Area2 - Davidson County (I-65 to Charlotte Pike)
- SubdivisionSylvan Park
- CountyDavidson County
- Zip Code37209
- Interior FeaturesExtra Closets,Storage,Utility Connection,Wood Burning FP
- AppliancesOther Energy Star Appliance,Garbage Disposal,Microwave,Dishwasher
- # of Fireplaces1
- # of Stories2
- ElementarySylvan Park Paideia Design Center
- MiddleWest End Middle School
- HighHillsboro Comp High School
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Realty
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange Program of RealTracs Solutions. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Benchmark Realty are marked with the Internet Data Exchange Program logo or thumbnail logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
Disclaimer: All information is believed to be accurate but not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale, change or withdrawal.
Copyright 2019 RealTracs Solutions.
Listing information last updated on September 19th, 2019 at 8:10am CDT.