Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
379 Childe Harolds Cir, Brentwood
Gorgeous all brick home with stunning views, 3 car garage on main level, gourmet Kitchen, remodeled Master Bath, park-like level yard & invisible fence. You will not believe the phenomenal daylight Basement with 12 ft ceilings, full library perfect for art or music studio, man cave or in law suite. This home has it all! Brentwood SCHOOLS
- MLS® #2051227
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage7,117
- Year Built2007
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- StatusUnder Contract - Showing
- Contingency TypeINSP
- AmenitiesPool,Underground Utilities
- Parking Spaces3
- # of Garages3
- GaragesAttached - Front
- Exterior FeaturesGarage Door Opener,Sprinkler
- Date ListedJune 14th, 2019
- Days on Market32
- Address379 Childe Harolds Cir
- Area10 - Williamson County
- SubdivisionFountainbrooke Sec 6
- CountyWilliamson County
- Zip Code37027
- Interior FeaturesStorage
- AppliancesGarbage Disposal,Refrigerator,Microwave,Dishwasher
- # of Fireplaces1
- # of Stories3
- ElementaryCrockett Elementary
- MiddleWoodland Middle School
- HighRavenwood High School
- Listing OfficeWorth Properties LLC
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange Program of RealTracs Solutions. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Benchmark Realty are marked with the Internet Data Exchange Program logo or thumbnail logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
Disclaimer: All information is believed to be accurate but not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale, change or withdrawal.
Copyright 2019 RealTracs Solutions.
Listing information last updated on August 21st, 2019 at 8:40pm CDT.