Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2413 Prairie Hill Dr, Antioch
Brand NEW energy-efficient home! Move-in package includes washer, dryer, refrigerator and blinds. Cambridge's 2 story, open floorplan, owner's suite, Jack and Jill bath, loft. Clover Glen community in heart of Cane Ridge, close to I24, Brentwood, Nolensville shopping & dining, minutes from downtown, community pool. Come see our 10 new floorplans!
- MLS® #2051984
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,961
- Year Built2019
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- StatusUnder Contract - Not Showing
- AmenitiesUnderground Utilities
- Parking Spaces2
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached - Rear
- Exterior FeaturesGarage Door Opener
- Date ListedJune 17th, 2019
- Days on Market114
- Address2413 Prairie Hill Dr
- Area1 - Davidson County (Murfreesboro Rd to I-65)
- SubdivisionClover Glen
- CountyDavidson County
- Zip Code37013
- Interior FeaturesAir Filter
- AppliancesGarbage Disposal,Microwave,Dishwasher
- # of Fireplaces1
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryA Z Kelley Elementary
- MiddleThurgood Marshall Middle School
- HighCane Ridge High School
- Listing OfficeMeritage Homes of Tennessee, Inc.
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange Program of RealTracs Solutions. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Benchmark Realty are marked with the Internet Data Exchange Program logo or thumbnail logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
Disclaimer: All information is believed to be accurate but not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale, change or withdrawal.
Copyright 2019 RealTracs Solutions.
Listing information last updated on October 16th, 2019 at 5:25pm CDT.