Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1461 Witherspoon Dr. #148, Brentwood
Beautiful Custom Home built by Barlow in Brentwood's most popular Luxury Homes Community - Witherspoon. 5 Bftms/5Full Baths/2Half Baths. 2 story Fam. Rm. offering great natural light. Grand classic architecture with Porte cochere to 4 car gar. Oversized rear porch w/outdoor Kit. & fplc. perfect for future pool. Master and Guest Suites on main.
- MLS® #2052792
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage7,418
- Year Built2019
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- AmenitiesClubhouse,Playground,Pool,Underground Utilities,Walking Trail
- Parking Spaces4
- # of Garages4
- Exterior FeaturesGarage Door Opener,Gas Grill
- Date ListedJune 19th, 2019
- Days on Market15
- Address1461 Witherspoon Dr. #148
- Area10 - Williamson County
- CountyWilliamson County
- Zip Code37027
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan,Storage,Wet Bar,Wood Burning FP
- AppliancesGarbage Disposal,Grill,Microwave,Dishwasher
- # of Fireplaces2
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryCrockett Elementary
- MiddleWoodland Middle School
- HighRavenwood High School
- Listing OfficeFridrich & Clark Realty
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange Program of RealTracs Solutions. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Benchmark Realty are marked with the Internet Data Exchange Program logo or thumbnail logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
Disclaimer: All information is believed to be accurate but not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale, change or withdrawal.
Copyright 2019 RealTracs Solutions.
Listing information last updated on August 21st, 2019 at 7:40pm CDT.