Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
930 Bluff Rd, Brentwood
A little bit of country in the city! Level lot of 1.74 acres in Brentwood, minutes from shopping, parks and interstate. Great starter home, rental income or room to build your dream home*Mostly one level living*Sunroom w/Fireplace* Detached 2 car garage/workshop w/dual doors*Huge patio/deck overlooking property*Zoned Edmondson & Brentwood Middle & HIgh Schools
- MLS® #2053462
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,512
- Year Built1980
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- StatusUnder Contract - Showing
- Contingency TypeINSP
- Parking Spaces4
- # of Garages4
- GaragesAttached - Side,Driveway
- Exterior FeaturesGarage Door Opener
- ConstructionWood Siding
- Date ListedJune 21st, 2019
- Days on Market31
- Address930 Bluff Rd
- Area10 - Williamson County
- SubdivisionOwl Creek
- CountyWilliamson County
- Zip Code37027
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan,Wood Burning FP
- AppliancesGarbage Disposal,Refrigerator,Microwave,Dishwasher
- # of Fireplaces1
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryEdmondson Elementary
- MiddleBrentwood Middle School
- HighBrentwood High School
- Listing OfficeBenchmark Realty, LLC
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange Program of RealTracs Solutions. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Benchmark Realty are marked with the Internet Data Exchange Program logo or thumbnail logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
Disclaimer: All information is believed to be accurate but not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale, change or withdrawal.
Copyright 2019 RealTracs Solutions.
Listing information last updated on August 21st, 2019 at 7:40pm CDT.