Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
5342 Green Valley Ct, Nashville
Sophisticated Contemporary home backing to Radnor Lake property!Great flow for entertaining.LR,Dr and Sunroom all focus on outdoor courtyard,Master w/luxe Bath,2 WICLO,.3 secondary BR/2BA on main,plus office/BR5.Gorgeous Kitchen.Lower level Nanny/inlaw suite w/kitchen.Amazing expansion /storage in Attic.Easy access to Brentwood and Franklin Rd corridor
- MLS® #2053919
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,570
- Year Built1973
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- Parking Spaces6
- # of Garages2
- Exterior FeaturesGarage Door Opener
- Date ListedJune 24th, 2019
- Days on Market53
- Address5342 Green Valley Ct
- Area2 - Davidson County (I-65 to Charlotte Pike)
- SubdivisionOak Hill Estates
- CountyDavidson County
- Zip Code37220
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan,Extra Closets,Redecorated,Storage,Utility Connection,Wet Bar
- AppliancesGarbage Disposal,Refrigerator,Microwave,Dishwasher
- HeatingTwo Systems
- # of Fireplaces2
- # of Stories1
- ElementaryPercy Priest Elementary
- MiddleJohn T. Moore Middle School
- HighHillsboro Comp High School
- Listing OfficePilkerton Realtors
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange Program of RealTracs Solutions. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Benchmark Realty are marked with the Internet Data Exchange Program logo or thumbnail logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
Disclaimer: All information is believed to be accurate but not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale, change or withdrawal.
Copyright 2019 RealTracs Solutions.
Listing information last updated on August 26th, 2019 at 2:25am CDT.